Friday 9 July 2010

fashion shoot

This is my most exspensive skirt its hand embelished for a extra sparkle its £50
But without the embelishment its £20 .


 

This is my blue bow fountion top skirt irts made from 100% cotton from the 1960
this one is £20


This skirt is also a fountion top and is also 100% cotton from 1960
vintage skirts have never been so vintage
£20


This skirt is my most unique i bought the very last of this 60s fabric ,this is the only one skirt of its kind
            £20


I am setting up a etsy site soon and will be in full production alsong with other items and jewlrey :)
xx

3 comments:

  1. these are dead pretty!
    belle xx
    ellabellevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I looooooove that skirt!!! :)

    I'm following you, so feel free to follow me back!!
    http://joelle-londonlover.blogspot.com/

    Joelle
    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  3. these skirts are so pretty, & the picture's are amazing :}
    x

    ReplyDelete